First Thirstday hash, Thursday 1 Feb, 7pm @ the HAYMAKERS

Jeremy Johnson

Jan 28, 2024, 3:45:52 PMJan 28
to Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, St Radegund RADC, CRABs, CH3
Greetings, subjects!

This Thursday will be the 1st of February.  Surprisingly enough, it will also be the first Thursday of February 2024.  Wow!  Who knew*?   This being the case, there will (of course) be a First Thirstday Hash.

We know that you, the hash, have been anxious that the fullest limits of the Radius of Miss Obedience have not yet been explored**.  That many interesting and challenging trails of knee-deep shiggy may lie just beyond our Fenland horizons.  "If only", I hear you all cry as one voice, "If only.." (yeah pack it in already with the repetition, what are you a bloody Greek Chorus?)  "..someone could lay a trail from somewhere several dozen miles away that led through miles of pure neck-deep cowshit and took all night to run, even for a deranged ultramarathon-loving hasher, and involved nothing more alcoholic to drink than a mistakenly-fermented carbo-gel!".  Well, in that case I'm sorry to say that this month's trail is going to be a huge disappointment to you, because it's actually from the Haymakers at 7pm and will be laid by Karis and Shammy, who aren't known for their love of ultramarathons but definitely quite like a bit of drinking.

So, dig out your most favourite non-new hashing footwear and get yourself to the Haymakers on Thursday at 7pm for a bit of a hash and a lot of a drink.  Pizzas afterwards are a definite bonus!

GMFF

* apart from Pope Gregory XIII (post 1582), of course.  Goes without sayin', really...
** Richard: any comment from you here would definitely fall into the TMI category...