Nash Bash 2024 - Registration Closing

Nash Bash24

Apr 29, 2024, 11:48:54 AMApr 29
to cr...@googlegroups.com, has...@googlegroups.com, cambr...@googlegroups.com, Nash Bash24
NashBashLogo.JPG           Cambridge.JPG

Bashers / Hashers of Cambridge,

Registration for Nash Bash 24 is due to close on 30th April. We have extended that for a week to 7th May as we failed to include you on the latest reminders. So if you have half a mind to attend now is the time to sign-up.

Only a few places remain open for Nash Bash, it is over the weekend of 7 - 9 June. The cost for the weekend is £180 pp.

The weekend will be at Saffron Walden Rugby Club (details in form link below) and includes rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Food will be available on Friday evening as self-pay. Meals included are Saturday breakfast, packed lunch and dinner, Sunday breakfast and lunch. (Fancy-Dress) Disco and Entertainment Saturday night - the theme is simply Cambridge. There will also be some entertainment and games at the club on Friday evening for those not riding. Accommodation included is camping at the Rugby Club - Tents, Campers, Motorhomes and Caravans all welcome. You will receive a t-shirt plus other goodies.

If you want more information please let us know.

Thanks all,
CRABs Nash Bash 24 Mis-Management.