Hares wanted ! Bash Sat 12 Feb

Helen Carson

Feb 5, 2021, 3:50:29 AM2/5/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peeps,
I’ve had 2 dreams about Bashing! That’s probably because you have been on my mind!
There could be a Bash on Sat 12 Feb but we need a volunteer hare so please let me know if you fancy preparing a route. Something simple with no diverted trails would be fine .
Let me know
Big Wheel ( De-Flour)

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Andrew Ede

Feb 5, 2021, 6:30:45 AM2/5/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
I can lay one.  But I think I will do it on Sat 13th rather than wait until 2028.

Nick Enge

Feb 5, 2021, 6:35:45 AM2/5/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com

Happy to lend a hand Andrew?

Nick

Homes England is the trading name of the Homes and Communities Agency. Our address for service of legal documents is One Friargate, Coventry, CV1 2GN. VAT no: 941 6200 50. Unless expressly agreed in writing, Homes England accepts no liability to any persons in respect of the contents of this email or attachments.

Please forward any requests for information to: inf...@homesengland.gov.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please reply to this e-mail highlighting the error to the sender, then immediately and permanently delete it.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.

For information about how we process data and monitor communications please see our Personal Information Charter.

Helen Carson

Feb 5, 2021, 9:37:39 AM2/5/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
PP,
Thanks clever dick! Always pointing out my mistakes! It’s the last time I’ll dream about you!!!!
But thanks for stepping up!
BW

Rob Linney

Feb 6, 2021, 6:10:26 AM2/6/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Good work folks🚴🏿😎
As its also the weekend of Valentines day Perhaps we could also sign up some volunteers for the long-awaited 2021 "Basher Boys" Calendar? 🤔
Mercifully I'm not putting my name forward for Easter Bunny but; there are also other reasons to be cheerful:

1) We raise some cash for worthy causes (to be nominated by BW as the Bash remains a proud and  upstanding dictatorship)

2) BW gets to keep track of Bash dates

3) BW gets to remind herself what PP looks like now that she is no longer dreaming about him💤😉
Its a win-win-win
(Except for anyone who buys or has to look at it)

On On to next Bash🚴🏿🍺
TBllx

Sent from my iPhone

Helen Carson

Feb 10, 2021, 1:53:03 PM2/10/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Yes, De-Floured made a cock up again, but what’s an incorrect date, here and there! No one fell for it. It’ll be yet another Down Down for mismanagement (actually I can’t bloody wait for a DD in a pub , it will be such a treat🍺🍺🍺🍺)

 And I’m very excited about a calendar of the Bash lads ( i can have a field day with photoshop!) ....to be continued! TB’s Head with Donald Trumps body on a bicycle!!! They’ll be sold out!

Anyway , PP will be sending out the details of Saturday, in a day or two . So have fun and enjoy the fresh air.

On, on and on on on until Lockdown is over.

Missing you old Lycra clad lot !
BW

Helen Carson 0781 4144635