Bash next Saturday

1 view

Sally Haiselden

Nov 7, 2021, 3:08:52 PM11/7/21
to crabs crabs
Hello ooo Saturday's bash info. It's next Saturday.
Start - 10.30 (9.30 for TB)
Start place - Red Lion Grantchester.
End-somewhere in the vicinity of the start,
Trail- approx 25miles. Easy start, bit dull becoming wonderfully autumnal colours viewed off road and views to mountain ranges either side (well East Angular ridges).
Beer stops - 2. 1st stop short and crap. Second stop wonderful and long hence 10.30 start so you can be leisurely.
End pub- table booked for 3pm late lunch, no need to order ahead.
Trail and beer stops quality assured by my co hare Checkpoint. Need off road tyres. No maps. If you get lost you shouldn't be bashing.
Well that's it. Let me know if you are coming so I can make sure end pub knows. On on sunshine, Sal

Helen Carson

Nov 8, 2021, 3:06:33 AM11/8/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Thank Sally (School boys Dream),
I’ll deffo be there! Wild horses and flat tyres won’t keep me away!

For anyone who wants to join the Bash crowd , please send me your name & mobile and I’ll add you to the WHATS app group.
Here you can add your jollities,  banter &  photos etc
All are welcome!

Big Wheel ( De-Floured)

Helen Carson 0781 4144635

Rob Linney

Nov 9, 2021, 3:57:38 AM11/9/21
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sal.
Good work. Count me in for the Bash and On Inn
Did you mention hot bacon sarnies at the start - or was I just dreaming?
I'll set my alarm💤🚴🏿😇
On On.
TBllx

Sent from my iPhone