Next bash 9th Jan 2021

Helen Carson

Dec 16, 2020, 4:08:23 AM12/16/20
to cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peeps,
It was great to see a brilliant turn out for the Christmas Bash and be able to have fun at The Maypole ! I am amazed at your dedication to the cause and this year even Covid hasn’t dampened everyones determination to keep on bashing!

On On to next year, Horny & Sox have kindly stepped up to do January’s bash on Sat 9th Jan ...... more details coming soon .

Other news, the Bash Calendar will be out soon , look out for that one and please volunteer to be the hare. If you’ve never laid a trail I’d be happy to help, they are tricky to do but there are various techniques for laying flour or using chalk and apps for planning the route.

Have a great Christmas and I’ll see you on the flip side

Yours
Bigus Wheelus xxxx

Helen Carson 0781 4144635