FIrst Thirstday Hash THIS THURSDAY (4th January) at the Lion and Lamb in Milton, 7pm

Jeremy Johnson

Dec 31, 2023, 5:59:51 PM12/31/23
to Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, CRABs, St Radegund RADC, CH3
Dear minions

There will be a Thursday this week.  Remarkable news, to be sure, but THIS Thursday will be exceptional, because it is the first Thursday of 2024.  Because you can't get more firstest than that, we shall convene for a First Thirstday hash at the Lion and Lamb (https://www.lionandlambcambridge.co.uk/  , https://maps.app.goo.gl/7KcrNNJcNFGFAdy28 ) in the fair metropolis of Milton (a fair 3 miles away as the pterodactyl flies) , with the fair Crushy and/or the Responsible Adult as hare(s).

This will be our first ever hash in Milton, so please hash nicely, and resist the urge to steal the war-memorial, plant cannabis instead of daffodil-bulbs on the village green, or interfere with the village donkey - that way they might have us back.  Most especially, please do your best not to turn up at Milton Country Park and and run two laps in the dark on total autopilot, because that would be blatant athleticism and DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING, Ted. And anyway the cafe won't be open.

See you

Ben Attenborough

Dec 31, 2023, 6:15:34 PM12/31/23
to cr...@googlegroups.com, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, St Radegund RADC, CH3
Is the Milton Parkrun open tomorrow? Asking for a friend...

PB

Jeremy Johnson

Jan 1, 2024, 2:54:15 AMJan 1
to cr...@googlegroups.com, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, St Radegund RADC, CH3
Your friend needs a good spanking.

Yes.

Paul Crush

Jan 3, 2024, 2:48:40 PMJan 3
to Jeremy Johnson, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, CRABs, St Radegund RADC, CH3
Bring a torch and be prepared for some shiggy.

Paul Crush

Jan 4, 2024, 7:22:18 PMJan 4
to Helen Cobb, Jeremy Johnson, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, CRABs, St Radegund RADC, CH3
Gave it a jolly good go.
It was so wet I had to abandon the last third of the trail and shortcut the whole pack to the drink stop. This meant missing the third bit of shiggy. No one complained ;-)

Crushy

On 03/01/2024 20:23 GMT Helen Cobb <he...@kitoff.org.uk> wrote:

I’ll be impressed if you can out-shiggy Monday’s trail 😂

Jeremy Johnson

Jan 5, 2024, 3:55:41 AMJan 5
to Paul Crush, Helen Cobb, Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers, CRABs, St Radegund RADC, CH3
can confirm:  that was far and away the wettest hash I have ever run.  It ranks equal to the legendary shiggyfest in which shoes were lost irretrievably in the mud of Bin Brook on West Fields, too.

For your edification, I attach a photo of PB attempting to peel off his soaking lycra base-layer in the public bar afterwards.  Hope you didn't have a large breakfast...

GMFF

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "St Radegund RADC" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radc/389746682.2615617.1704414134541%40email.ionos.co.uk.
20240104_200709.jpg