Re: repairing failed bios flash

pstephens

May 28, 2013, 5:08:33 PM5/28/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
I'm all set with this now.  To my chagrin, I learned that Mac OS X does not create bootable USB images by default so all of the Ubuntu images I had created were simply not "there".  Once I used Linux to create the bootable USB, everything worked flawlessly.

On Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:27:26 PM UTC-7, pstephens wrote:
Hi,
I'm attempting to repair a failed attempt to flash a new BIOS following instructions on cr-48.wikispaces.com

Fix a bad flash instructions:
http://cr-48.wikispaces.com/Fix+bad+BIOS

At step 12 of "Create a BIOS Repair USB Drive (Linux)",  the terminal reports that it cannot create directory '/media/C-ROOT/home/chronos': No such file or directory.

Help?