GOBI 2000 Documentation with firmware download links at the source

Roger Smith

Mar 12, 2011, 12:05:22 AM3/12/11
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com

Its all here.
The Updated Firmware... all carriers & Gobi_2000_SDK_Win.zip - AT_Command_Set_Gobi.pdf  etc etc

http://mail.cdmwireless.com/gobi2000/images/gobi-firmware/

AvatarMonkeyKirby

Mar 13, 2011, 12:35:54 AM3/13/11
to Cr-48 Test Pilots
Wait... are you saying we can now enable 3G on our Ubuntu partition??

coggy9

Mar 13, 2011, 9:46:42 AM3/13/11
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
This looks like Windows drivers....so no.

Gareth

Mar 13, 2011, 7:09:53 PM3/13/11
to Cr-48 Test Pilots
NDISWrapper might be able too decode them. but it's easier too pull
said linux drivers from /opt/ in Chrome, I've been playing around with
this and discovered that the ChromeOS Kernel used too run Ubuntu lacks
a PPP kernel module. this is confirmed by running lsmod in either
Chrome Or Ubuntu. Also it appears that chrome uses flimflam, a fork of
connman, too handle all of he connections. I'm currently digging
through chrome looking for configuration files and bits..

On Mar 13, 12:35 am, AvatarMonkeyKirby <avatarmonkeyki...@gmail.com>

Jordan M

Jun 29, 2015, 3:54:13 PM6/29/15
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
That link seems to be down now.  Do you still have a copy?