Replacement cr-48 parts available

Bri Hatch

Sep 28, 2012, 1:43:29 AM9/28/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
I had 2 CR-48s. I lent one to a friend. It came back with the
LCD busted as if they dropped it, and the down arrow key is
off.

There are occasionally folks on here looking for replacement
parts - looks like I may have them now if someone's in need.

--
Bri Hatch, Systems and Security Engineer. http://www.ifokr.org/bri/

Colin had them here for beer and pizza - if that doesn't seal
the deal I don't know what does.
--jesse

Nov 2, 2012, 11:37:53 AM11/2/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
I have a cr-48 Im parting out , any one need parts ?

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM, JT <mystiq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, going to sound ridiculous but can I just get the rubber feet on the
> bottom?
> --
> From the "Cr-48 Test Pilots" Google Group.

JT

Nov 2, 2012, 11:45:55 AM11/2/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I would love to have the rubber feet/circle things on the bottom of your Cr-48

Nov 2, 2012, 11:50:51 AM11/2/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
if u need anything email me directly catm...@gmail.com

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM, JT <mystiq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I would love to have the rubber feet/circle things on the bottom of your Cr-48

Ezra Bailey

Apr 22, 2013, 3:55:50 PM4/22/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Hello I need an ssd with chrome os on it have one?

Ezra Bailey

Apr 22, 2013, 3:56:44 PM4/22/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com

Hello I need an ssd with chrome os on it have one?

Val Chan

May 27, 2013, 11:43:43 PM5/27/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Hey! This is a little late but do you have the charger for the cr-48?

Phil Azzi

Oct 5, 2013, 9:48:21 PM10/5/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for a power cable and/or battery?

Austin Garrison

Oct 6, 2013, 3:37:37 AM10/6/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
If you still have hinges, I need the right one (when facing the computer with it open), it's completely snapped.

From the "Cr-48 Test Pilots" Google Group.

Message has been deleted