Room for two others in our rental car -- Richmond Airport

Sarah Perrault

Sep 16, 2011, 6:22:11 PM9/16/11
to CPTSC Rides
My colleague and I are renting a car and have room for two more
people.

We will arrive at the Richmond airport on Wednesday the 5th at 5:30
p.m.

We will leave Harrisonburg for the Richmond airport on Saturday the
8th no later than 11:00 a.m.

Please let me know if you would like a ride at either or both of those
times. I'll post an update if/when the car is full.

Cheers,

Sarah

Josephine Walwema

Sep 24, 2011, 5:28:05 PM9/24/11
to CPTSC Rides
My flight arrives in Richmond at 3:32 pm. I will be happy to wait on
you guys and ride to Harrisonburg with you.
I might even leave with you Sat, though my flight is for 2:48.

Thanks,

Josie

Carol Barnum

Sep 26, 2011, 8:37:21 AM9/26/11
to cptsc...@googlegroups.com
I've connected with 2 others, making 3 to share a car from Charlottesville, not Richmond.

On the return, if you are going by Charlottesville on your way to Richmond (sorry, I haven't checked whether this is feasible or logical), I'd love to share a ride on the way back.

Or, if anyone wants to share a ride back directly to Charlottesville airport on Saturday, please contact me.  My flight leaves Charlottesville at 12:36.
Carol

-----------------------
Carol M. Barnum, Ph.D.
usability and communications consultant
phone: 404-881-8136
fax: 404-881-1206
---------------------

Sarah Perrault

Sep 28, 2011, 1:50:08 AM9/28/11
to CPTSC Rides
Hi Carol,

I'm not sure either. We do have space for one more in the car, but
will have to ask folks about the ease of making that detour en route,
and will ask Rebekka and Josie. I'll email you back from my regular
account (sper...@ucdavis.edu) -- gmail tends to drop off my radar
sometimes.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Perrault

Oct 2, 2011, 10:55:40 PM10/2/11
to CPTSC Rides
Hello Carol,

Sorry for my delay in responding; the others in our rental car are
happy to detour by the Charlottesville airport on our way to Richmond
on Saturday.

Whether or not you still need the ride, I am looking forward to
meeting you at CPTSC.

Cheers,

Sarah