Joy Ellison Update - In urgent need of housing in the Portland area

Joy Ellison

Sep 4, 2008, 11:41:27 PM9/4/08
to cpt...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, friends.  I'm writing because I could use your help.  I just learned today that the room where I was told that I could stay over the next month is no longer available to me.  This means that I really need somewhere in Portland to stay over the next month, and need it as soon as possible.  If any of you would be willing to put me up or know of someone who could, please contact me as soon as possible.  I'm able to pay $300 dollars for rent and I would like to move in as soon as possible.

I'm very grateful for your help and support.  The work I do would not be possible without you.

Thank you,
Joy

--
inpalestine.blogspot.com

Joy Ellison

Sep 5, 2008, 12:40:09 AM9/5/08
to cpt...@googlegroups.com
My mother helpfully tells me that I should be more clear on the dates I'm looking to stay:  I'd like to move in as soon as possible and stay until the end of the month.  I haven't bought tickets yet, so I'm not sure of the dates precisely.

Thanks again,
Joy