ebmc conflict assignment

Reza behzadi

Apr 27, 2021, 2:53:22 PM4/27/21
to CProver Support
Hello. I am a graduate student.
The reason that I send a letter to you is that I have some questions about EBMC.
I make an image about my problem and input source file's in a folder but I can't attach the folder.
I really need your help to resolve this problem
Plzzzzzz help me

Thank you 2.JPGebmc..JPG

Martin Nyx Brain

Apr 29, 2021, 10:22:20 AM4/29/21
to cprover...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. EBMC uses some of the
same code as CPROVER / CBMC but the Verilog front-end is not open
source as far as I know. Last I heard Daniel Kroening had access to
the repo and there was some work happening on it at Diffblue but that
was a few years ago. TBH really, you will need to contact him.

Cheers,
- Martin