CppUTest in eclipse on Windows - perspectives from a first timer

GuangHui Zhang

Oct 7, 2021, 10:07:12 PM10/7/21
to cpputest
I am learning a test job for a large project.
The operating environment of the project: eclipse; cygwin64; Window10; cpputest3.8. Project properties: Each code module in the project has written its own makefile, and the corresponding module code is selected for construction.
The include files and library files of cpputest are linked in the project. When I build one of the modules, the following error is always displayed: cc1plus: fatal error: E:\cpputest-3.8/include/CppUTest/MemoryLeakDetectorNewMacros.h: No such file or directory .
But I included the corresponding include file and library file in C/C++ General,
but the same error was displayed after the final build. I changed a lot of settings, but I still can’t solve it.
Hope to get your help.
Thanks
GuangHui

Trung Đỗ Thành

Oct 8, 2021, 7:53:59 AM10/8/21
to cppu...@googlegroups.com
Hello GuangHui,

Check again if your sources.mk is containing unexpected "space" character at the end of the paths.

Cảm ơn/Thank you and best wishes/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Trung.

#Automotive SW Test Engineer

Bas Vodde

Oct 9, 2021, 6:20:50 AM10/9/21
to '张光辉' via cpputest

Hi,

It looks like you need to add the directory to the include path in your makefile. For gcc, that is the -I option.

Bas