How to use CPPUTEST for STM32U5 project.

Pooja Kulkarni

Sep 28, 2022, 9:19:18 AM9/28/22
to cpputest
Hello,
I am new to cpputest and unit testing for embedded projects.
Could anyone please guide me to how to use cpputest with visual studio?
I am using KEIL to build my stm32u5 project. and visual studio to build test cases.
I have VS starter project but when I add my project includes and src files, it throws compiler error, can anyone guide me how to resolve compile errors, it will be helpful.
Thank you.

Maciej Zawodniok

Nov 11, 2022, 10:19:49 AM11/11/22
to cpputest
Hi,
Some more context information would make it easier to help. I found it easier to setup a VS project using CMAKE - it can generate VS project files for you (and regenerate when you add/remove source files). How familiar are you with CMAKE syntax?

If you are providing info - you may want to share the error message you are seeing too.

Best wishes
Maciej Zawodniok