How to run CPPUTest in CCS.

张光辉

Sep 13, 2021, 11:07:51 PM9/13/21
to cpputest
Hi.
       I have basically learned from James' book TDD Embedded for C how to write tests for C projects in VS. I currently have a CCS project (based on TMS320F28335). I now want to write test code for one of the modules. My method is to create a copy of the CCS project file (declared as a static library), and then I create a new C++ project to link the source code to test , But encountered a lot of unresolvable identifiers (these errors are basically common header files or source files established by CCS for 28335). When I prepare to test a certain sub-module of the code, this part of the code and the common file Very strong coupling, C++ test engineering cannot resolve these.
       Another doubt is that there is a CCStudio folder in the platform file in cpputest3.8cpputest platform CCStudio, how should this be used.
Hope to get your help.

Thanks.
GuangHui