WANTED: SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS - C/C++

Ivaylo

Sep 12, 2011, 9:45:23 AM9/12/11
to C++ Bulgarian User Group
MFL Group is a young group of highly professional individuals
providing professional consulting solutions, dedicated to meeting the
reliability and quality needs of modern business. Our services are
addressed to international organisations, national companies, small
businesses and entrepreneurs. For a huge international project of
software development the company is seeking to employ:

SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS – C/C++

Requirements and experience:

• University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics,
Automation or Information Technologies
• Minimum 2 years experience in programming languages C and/or C++
• Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems
is advantage
• Knowledge in software design and UML modelling
• Knowledge in general electronics
• Very good level of English
• Good communication skills
• Team player

Responsibilities:

• Analyze requirements
• Creating software architecture
• Implementation and integration of the software components
• Code optimization
• Performing component tests, integration tests

We provide:

• Excellent working environment
• Training
• Good remuneration package: 3000-3500 BGN Gross

If you are interested in our proposal, please send your application
to: jo...@mfl-g.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.