Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position in Geographic Information Science - UC Santa Barbara

Song GAO

Oct 10, 2023, 8:48:23 PM10/10/23
to CPG...@listserv.buffalo.edu
Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position in Geographic Information Science – UC Santa Barbara

The Department of Geography at the University of California, Santa Barbara invites applications for a full time tenure-track Assistant Professor in the area of Geographic Information Science. We welcome applications from candidates who can help us advance our missions for excellence in GIScience research and teaching, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.  A reasonable estimate for this position is $78,700 - $130,000. For more information, please visit https://recruit.ap.ucsb.edu/JPF02600. The application deadline is: Friday, November 10, 2023. You can read about the UCSB Geography Department on our website: https://www.geog.ucsb.edu. UCSB is an AA/EOE, including disability/vets.

JPF02600-Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Geographic Information Science.pdf