How do I get different iView's

CPFP EMR Worktips

Apr 12, 2022, 9:56:54 AM4/12/22
to CPFP EMR Worktips
iView / I+O is an important feature that can help you see what nurses are charting. This is especially important on things like ICU, NICU, and labor and delivery. The EMR does not default to having a lot of the important iViews. Here is how you can add some.

1.) On the left blue bar, go to your Iview and I&O page. (THESE STEPS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE IVIEW PAGE)
2.) On the top gray toolbar hit "view" -> layout -> navigator bands
3.) Select what iViews you want to add on the left, then hit the arrow that puts them to the right hand column.
4.) Restart the EMR.

Recommended iView's

LABOR AND DELIVERY
- Labor