Cliffside Flight track

Mark Sanzone

May 11, 2023, 6:35:44 PM5/11/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Here is my google earth view of yesterday's flight,  Lots of nice climbs.
At the end you can see where I got drilled by sink and headwind trying to get to Courtney Road.  I turned back to land at Catherine Creek with  no penetration.  In hindsight I should have flown farther east before landing as the terrain opens up and it would have been less windy.
I flew 2:35 and hit 8100' which is the highest I've been in the Gorge.  I heard the guys an hour ahead of me got close to 9K and made it to Bingen.

Mark

2023-05-10_Cliffside.kml