Chehalem Flight report 4/15

dave_blizzard

Apr 16, 2023, 3:23:44 AM4/16/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Five pilots flew today.  I think most thought it to be a marginal day.  I, however, had one of my most fun flights ever at Chehalem.  I flew half an hour.  I was totally focused and not going to be refused.   And it worked this time.  There was not much wind so I waited for a good cycle.  Launching required some effort but at least the thermals weren't going to be blown apart.  There were not many thermals to be found and the ones out there were not too strong.  So what was so fun?  When I was a P2, my flight would have been 3-5 minutes.