Monthly Meeting Reminder

andrew.e...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2021, 6:26:39 PM7/11/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hey Everyone,

This is a reminder that our Monthly Meeting is this Tuesday, July 13th. As we continue having hybrid style meetings the in-person location was decided to be at my house this month. So as not to blast my address out on the internet, please message me directly if you plan to come and I will give it back to you privately. Feel free to text me directly, over Telegram, or send me an email.

If people want to order food that is fine and we can sort that out.

If you would like to attend remotely, the link information is here:

Topic: CPC Meeting
Time: Jul 13, 2021 07:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 273 381 5793
Passcode: DLff96
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,2733815793#,,,,*832018# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,2733815793#,,,,*832018# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 273 381 5793
Passcode: 832018
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbDBs6sLZ

andrew.e...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2021, 5:12:12 PM7/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Couple extra things for tomorrow's meeting - I forgot to list partial agenda and someone asked what area of town I live in. I'm in SE Portland, not far from where the meeting's used to be held at the Bagdad on Hawthorne. Should be able to hold the meeting in my backyard. Again, please message me for the exact address:

Topics for this month's meeting, but not limited to:
  • Bylaws Vote
  • Tree Kits
  • Oceanside Ramp Expansion
  • P2 Meeting Review