For sale: Ozone Swift 5, delight 3 harness and more

Sam M

May 1, 2022, 2:06:52 PM5/1/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi All,

For a few different reasons I have decided to stop paragliding and am selling all my gear.

I only took 4 flights on this wing. less than 4 hours of flight time

Gin Concertina bag $50 obo

Gin fast pack bag $50 obo

Sam M

Jun 8, 2022, 8:16:48 PM6/8/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Price cut

For a few different reasons I have decided to stop paragliding and am selling all my gear.

Swift 5 - Size Small (65-85 kg) $3000 obo - includes Gin Concertina and fastpack bags
I only took 4 flights on this wing. less than 4 hours of flight time

Delight 3 - Size Medium (60-85 kg) $700 obo - will include reserve

dave_blizzard

Jun 27, 2022, 10:23:11 AM6/27/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Sam;
I'll take the harness and reserve if they're still for sale.
Thanks;
Dave

Dirk Larson

Jun 27, 2022, 12:07:46 PM6/27/22
to dave blizzard, Cascade Paragliding Club
and I might take that Vario, if you still have it. What model is it?

dave_blizzard

Jun 28, 2022, 8:17:16 PM6/28/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Sam;  Haven't heard from you yet about my accepting your offer on the harness and reserve.
Dave