Starthistle 2023 at Woodrat Mt. June 9-14

Dan Wells

May 18, 2023, 8:25:49 PM5/18/23
to CPC Groups, deserta...@googlegroups.com, rvhpa@googlegroups com

Greetings to those of you who still read Google groups.  😊

Just some more shamelss advertising for Woodrat Mt. and the 2023 Starthistle fly-in.  June is the best time to fly at Woodrat!  Please check out our web page and register.  We’d love to see you landing in the Spot landing circle at LongSword Vineyard on June 10th  Or maybe winning the one day task in the Woodrat cup?

https://rvhpa.org/2023-events/

Starthistle fly-in is June 9-14 all that’s advertised including a spot landing contest at LongSword and tasks to fly with our online comp, the Woodrat Cup.

https://rvhpa.org/woodrat-cup/

We’ve got 42 pilots registered so far and hoping to get over 60.

Please share on your Telegram groups.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Wells