Saturday

Mark Sanzone

Apr 3, 2021, 1:35:58 PM4/3/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
A number of pilots are headed to Sollie this morning.  I'm busy this morning but planning on CLO in the afternoon if the forecasts hold.
Mark

Bill Briskey

Apr 3, 2021, 1:53:28 PM4/3/21
to Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club
Josh and I are headed to Yaquina, eta 11:30

Bill B

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021, 10:35 AM 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
A number of pilots are headed to Sollie this morning.  I'm busy this morning but planning on CLO in the afternoon if the forecasts hold.
Mark

Bill Briskey

Apr 3, 2021, 7:07:10 PM4/3/21
to Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club
We flew the north side of the head for an hour, top landing a few times for fun.  Stopped at Nye Beach and decided that despite it being soarable, it was a bit gusty and our flying tank was full enough to pass and so we headed home.

Bill B

Mark Sanzone

Apr 9, 2021, 11:52:57 PM4/9/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Looking at CLO but it's looking more like a Hang day than PG.  Thoughts?
Mark

sky...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2021, 12:24:32 AM4/10/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Yes.  I'm bringing my hang glider.

sky...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2021, 12:31:21 AM4/11/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
We did have fun flying today.  Almost all hangs but a couple of bags.  It looked good for bags nearly all day, as long as you stayed out front.
John S