Applegate Open Task 4

Mark Sanzone

Jun 23, 2021, 11:10:04 PM6/23/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Epic day.  Over 70 pilots in the race made goal at Donato.  I broke 10K altitude (over Woodrat), the highest I have ever been here.  I think most of the Sprint field made goal as well but the results have not posted yet.
Mark

jeffrey wishnie

Jun 24, 2021, 12:14:35 PM6/24/21
to Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club
Was quite a day! Great height, fast racing, tons in goal!

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, 8:10 PM 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Epic day.  Over 70 pilots in the race made goal at Donato.  I broke 10K altitude (over Woodrat), the highest I have ever been here.  I think most of the Sprint field made goal as well but the results have not posted yet.
Mark

Mark Sanzone

Jun 24, 2021, 9:51:52 PM6/24/21
to je...@pacskyways.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
David Le free flew in the afternoon after launching all the pilots and hit 11K!
Mark

Sent from my iPad