Screen shots to complement Luke's excellent Silver Star discussion

mcoppock

Jul 3, 2021, 6:11:06 PM7/3/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club

Luke, I happened to do a couple of screen saves from Friday, here they are if that helps:

Note that Meteoblue predicted TOL 1524m (5029’) which is incredibly close to Luke’s top height!  Rasp under called TOL, but does show stratus coverage waning in afternoon, as noted.  Stueve from Meteoblue shows layered inversion as Luke noted.  Windy compare echos  experience with wind.  Meteoblue cloud cover depicts coverage on Silver star in pm, as was experienced.  Thanks again Luke, the report was really helpful to me in correlating predicted weather with what you experienced!  Nicely done!  M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Screenshot (229).png
Screenshot (231).png
Screenshot (232).png