CPC July Meeting Tonight. (Zoom Info)

Dave Gridley

Jul 12, 2022, 5:15:09 PM7/12/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to seeing and connecting with everyone this evening. Sounds like there have been some fun flying, comps, and fly-ins happening. Kavi is also going to share about his first comp experience this year from the Ozone Open in Chelan. :) Thanks Kavi.

CPC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CPC's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6577079233

Meeting ID: 657 707 9233

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,6577079233# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,6577079233# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

Meeting ID: 657 707 9233

Dave Gridley

Jul 12, 2022, 5:24:09 PM7/12/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
730pm....forgot the time. :) Cheers

skf...@effectnet.com

Jul 15, 2022, 2:26:33 AM7/15/22
to Dave Gridley, Cascade Paragliding Club
Have not heard a peep about Ecola how about an update? Missed some nice days this summer
Thanks

SF

Jul 18, 2022, 11:47:32 AM7/18/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I asked Brad about it as he is the site liaison. He said that it hasn't been a priority for him as it is less soarable this time of year. I mentioned that I fly there a lot and I hope that it can be worked out that we can fly there again.  Hopefully Brad finds a chance to talk to those guys again. John Saltveit

Bradan...@discoverparagliding.com

Jul 18, 2022, 3:30:32 PM7/18/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club

Not really the most accurate paraphrasing here, but close enough I guess.  (?)

What I said, or meant to say was: The guy at the parks was incredibly stressed with his current work load and asked if we could put this on the back burner for awhile as he works through some urgent problems of his own. I responded that we're near the end of the (normal year) flying season anyway, so happy to give him some time and that I would be in touch later.  It has been requested in the past that we don't fly there for the months of July/August as the park is constantly at capacity during those months, (combined with our lack of good winds). This may be different now as we have our own 'private' launch, graciously arranged by the parks as a result of the last time I worked with them to keep our flying site open. (several years ago...)

I will take this as a friendly reminder to get back on it, and try to make contact with him this week. (The last few weeks for me have been off the charts busy as it seems our season just, finally, got started.)

Brad

--
See you up there,

Brad and Maren