Oceanside Open T shirts

l.dan...@comcast.net

Apr 18, 2024, 11:09:54 AMApr 18
to Cascade Paragliding Club, ohga...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks,

The order window for T shirts is closing in two days.  We are taking orders in advance to reduce the amount of unsold shirts.  The link to order shirts as well as to register for the fly-in (along with guest dinners) can be found here:  https://cascadeparaglidingclub.org/oceansideopen/ .  We will order a few extra shirts but this is the only way to guarentee you get one.  Last year we sold all of our extras by early Saturday morning if memory serves correctly.  Advanced registration helps us prepare for the amount of food as club members need to purchase before hand and spend most of the day prepping the food.  We look forward to seeing you all out there.

Luke