Josh Norris

Jun 1, 2024, 11:49:41 AMJun 1
to cp...@googlegroups.com, Oregon Hang Gliding

Hey CPC and Hang friends! I’m sad to remind everyone that starting today Peterson Butte (Wheeler property) is now closed for the season. It opens again, November 1. When I was talking to the Wheelers yesterday, they asked me to remind everyone to read the site guide, which includes rules that may seem obscure, such as no fires, no motorcycles And no dogs. I think Eric Miller got the closing flight of the season on Wednesday! Check out the sick photo.

John S

Jun 1, 2024, 12:00:38 PMJun 1
to Josh Norris, cp...@googlegroups.com, Oregon Hang Gliding
Good reminder.