Chehalem flight report 6/30

dave_blizzard

Jun 30, 2021, 9:04:08 PM6/30/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Chehalem delivered for the 7 pilots who chose to fly today.  They included Andrew, Kevin, Evan, Chris, Luke, Sarge, and me.  Rob was working North of launch when he saw us and decided to drive retrieve.  Thanks Rob.
It was Chehalem so flying was a bit of everything.  The ceiling was held down by clouds which did not vanish as promised by Windy.  Generally, the air was smooth up higher and good for bump tolerance elsewhere.   Lots of post flying laughing back on launch as we watched the wind become too west.  We laughed in the joy of sharing and caring. It doesn't get much better.