Membership

Mark Sanzone

Jan 18, 2024, 6:31:28 PMJan 18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I am in the process of renewing our chapter with USHPA and I have to submit a 2024 membership list.  It's looking pretty thin right now.  Please renew in the next few days if you can so I can submit a more complete membership list.

Mark

Jacob F

Jan 20, 2024, 11:55:38 PMJan 20
to msan...@yahoo.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Mark,
I've been really absent the last year or more.  I just made a $30 payment.  Does that cover my USHPA membership and Cascade Paragliding fees or are they seperate things?  Thank you for all that you do for the club and the sport!  Hope to see everyone again soon.
Jacob Flory

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 3:31 PM 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I am in the process of renewing our chapter with USHPA and I have to submit a 2024 membership list.  It's looking pretty thin right now.  Please renew in the next few days if you can so I can submit a more complete membership list.

Mark

BD Mack, Inc.
(P) 503-481-0158
CCB # 179579