Can we still park in Troutdale at Truck stop?

sky...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2021, 2:03:44 PM9/23/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
It used to be Burns Brothers, then T/a America. I don't know what it's called anymore, but it used to be ok to park there.  Seems a little less sketchy than parking on a street in that part of town.
John Saltveit

skf...@effectnet.com

Sep 23, 2021, 8:41:38 PM9/23/21
to sky...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Yes you can John though there is a $20 yearly fee needed. Just send me a 20 and I will make sure to add your membership

Sep 23, 2021, 8:58:30 PM9/23/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
On a more serious note, I was checking to see if they decided not to allow that anymore, told us,  and if my car would be towed if I parked there.