Oceanside Open Update - MAY 4/5

Mark Sanzone

Mar 14, 2024, 9:16:06 PMMar 14
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
I'm pleased to announce that MAXROC Paragliding will be our lead sponsor this year.  Thank you Kelly!
CB Schmaltz will once again sponsor the spot landing.

We should have the registration working on the website soon.  It's taken some extra work as we moved our hosting provider since last year and have to "rebuild".  Thank you Luke!

T Shirt design is in process.  We will add that to the website when we know the pricing.

The event was approved by USHPA and the insurance application is filed.  The event insurance has increased from $75 to around $600 - 800 this year, depending on how many pilots register.  The RRG has had to jack up prices due to claim payouts.  We are raising the registration fee from $35 to $40, to help offset this.

The State Park Permit application has been sent in as well.

David Le has agreed to handle the dinner once again.  Thank you!

Vince Griffith is the Safety Officer this year and has organized a committee. Thank You.

Stay Tuned...

Mark