Eagle Caves definitely worked today

sky...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2021, 11:50:15 PM10/30/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Kevin launched early, then Austin had many soaring flights and top landings on his mini wing.  Chris and a few others had good flights, but most people waited because it was gusting from 14 to 19.  After awhile, it mellowed somewhat and became safe and soarable for everyone.  No one got epically high above launch, but almost everyone flew.  It was more ENE, so it seemed to me that people that went right from launch stayed up better.  Many also soared along the cliffs to the left.

Some landed at the empty football field.  Others landed at the Middle School or top landed.  We went to the Tap room afterwards for food and beverages.  A great day!
John Saltveit