OCEANSIDE OPEN MAY 6/7

Mark Sanzone

Apr 26, 2023, 8:11:44 PM4/26/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
Everything is falling in to place.  We have our USHPA insurance and our State Park Permit is in process.

43 pilots and 19 guests have already registered.  Please register soon if you plan to go.  We need to lock in our headcount plan and shop early next week.

One area we are lacking some is donations for the raffle.  Please bring something to donate if you can.  Maybe something you got at your last fly in and haven't used?  Lightly used items are also acceptable.

Thanks, Mark