CS Magic air

mcoppock

Apr 12, 2021, 9:45:44 AM4/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club

The sky gods flew to HR.  At CS, the restitution was epic with multiple wings back lit by the settling sun and glowing like embers over the darkening ground.  The pinnacles and scree slopes were blood red.  Rocky spines were starkly outlined by black-ink dark shadows on their east faces.  Jefferson, Hood, and Adams, resplendent in fresh white mantles pierced the sky to the south, west, and north.   It was a struggle to get one’s arms around the stark panorama: and slow revolving circles, drifting back down the 15km/hr east flow made the merry-go-round even more surreal.  How lucky we are!

https://ayvri.com/scene/gdkzp9gl5z/cknemoad800013b6ehm1zsqyr

Cheers,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

andrew.e...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2021, 10:25:48 AM4/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Such a great day! Few pictures that don't do it justice!!

Kaviyaan Khalil

Apr 12, 2021, 12:14:18 PM4/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
https://ayvri.com/scene/r7j06ny2jy/ckne41j6200013e6k7gct8kyo
This was the first of two flights for me.  A combined 6 hours and 20 minutes of my mind being blown.  I was grinning like an idiot the whole drive home.

Michael Coppock

Apr 12, 2021, 12:25:35 PM4/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Wow!  That may be a PIC locale record for CS!  Nicely done.  It looks like you used up a lot of the lift for the later arrivals.     :)

Kaviyaan Khalil

Apr 12, 2021, 12:30:55 PM4/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
https://youtu.be/fDpqIPI-8tU

I'm grinning like an idiot mid-flight too.  Looks like these geese were enjoying the good conditions too.