Area B: Top Landing - Full Size vs. Mini-Wings.

Br...@discoverparagliding.com

Dec 9, 2023, 6:56:34 PM12/9/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club

A recent mini-wing accident got me thinking about Area B, and some of it's hidden dangers. One of them, with Mini-Wings, might not be apparent to everyone, so I wrote up this article today to try to help.
Let me know what you think, and/or if you have any questions. I love this site, but it's got some not so obvious secrets...

Area B: Top Landing - Full Size vs. Mini Wings.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmpI9ABDjj2Hhrxm-OdfQ2kOb6oQaA?e=SLykoG

Brad

PS - I don't know the best venue, of the many, for the CPC these days, so sorry if you've seen this elsewhere.

--
See you up there,

Brad and Maren
Your 'Couple' of Instructors
www.DiscoverParagliding.com
503-440-0733 (c)

Br...@discoverparagliding.com

Dec 9, 2023, 11:02:22 PM12/9/23
to cp...@googlegroups.com

You might try this link if the one below gives you grief.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmpI9ABDjj2Hhrx47RzNj9LsU32xRQ?e=DGlZH6

Or should I just attach the PDF?

Brad