I'm a new P2, what next google meet Tuesday January 19th at 7:30pm

Luke

Jan 12, 2021, 11:31:51 PM1/12/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club

Hi folks,

I hope the new year is treating you all well.  I just wanted to let you know that myself and Pete Reagan will be hosting the first “I’m a new P2, what next” meeting next Tuesday, January 19th at 7:30pm.  We are hoping this will be the beginning of regularly scheduled sessions to help bridge the gap between instructor facilitated flying and independent flying so that you can remain happy and safe pilots for a long time.  I will leave the meeting link at the bottom of this message and send one more reminder on Tuesday morning.  Although this meeting is intended for newish P2s and current students, it is also open to pilots new to the area.  Among other things we plan to discuss local resources, mentorship & continuing education.  We also hope to  any questions you may have.  I hope to see you there!

https://meet.google.com/gsf-ybgt-zru

Luke Danielson

groov...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2021, 11:11:41 AM1/13/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hey Luke - great to hear. Maybe you can ask if there is any interest in a "task rat" type summer series. I'd be happy to set something up.

Michael