Anyone flying Sunday?

Patrick Johansen

Oct 3, 2010, 3:50:12 AM10/3/10
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Anyone flying Sunday?

Where?

Patrick Johansen
Pat...@PK80.com
Representing Panther Medical
A practical, profitable program for Doctors using Electrotherapy
503-781-4492

Discover Paragliding!

Oct 3, 2010, 11:46:43 AM10/3/10
to cp...@googlegroups.com
We are! Day two of our second PG to PPG crossover clinic this weekend. Yesterday went great with extended PPG flights for 1/2 the group, and the second half are first in line today. Jim and John from Parajet are here again which makes it even more fun!

I do love the way the Parajet motors 'turn'. They feel better in the sky than any other motor I have ever flown. Almost, but not quite as snappy as my free flight harness. It's nice to be able to finally feel the air!

Brad

See you up there,

Brad and Maren
Your 'Couple' of Instructors