Keeping an eye out on CLO for Sunday

Bob Horning

Jan 13, 2021, 8:28:45 PM1/13/21
to CBCC Cloud Based Country Club, Oregon Hang Gliding, Cascade Paragliding Club
Just keeping an eye on this, could be a good day Sunday at CLO. Time will tell.
Currently both windfinder and windy show 11-15 MPH NW winds on Sunday all day, with low tide at 10 AM and enough beach to land till about 2 PM.
Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007

John S

Jan 13, 2021, 11:41:32 PM1/13/21
to Bob Horning, CBCC Cloud Based Country Club, Oregon Hang Gliding, Cascade Paragliding Club
Thanks for the heads up, Bob. Sounds great. I hope it happens.
John

Bob Horning

Jan 15, 2021, 2:15:54 PM1/15/21
to sky...@gmail.com, CBCC Cloud Based Country Club, Oregon Hang Gliding, Cascade Paragliding Club
It looks like it’s going to be too north for CLO, we will see. Other options for the day could be Yaquina head on the north side, or possibly Bingen, though that may get blown out.
It’s a wait an d see.

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cascade Paragliding Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cpcl/CANadQiyBqoEca9eNKAhf-GH6Qqvd_%3D6S%2BGgQ7Oijuh7XSna%2BVQ%40mail.gmail.com.