Oceanside Open Update

Mark Sanzone

Apr 25, 2024, 6:22:53 PMApr 25
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
A week from Saturday!  Please register online (cascadeparaglidingclub.org)  if you plan to attend.  We need to lock in headcount early next week so the food/drinks can get purchased. Almost 60 Pilots and guests have already paid!  Thank You.

T shirts Pre sales are over, however there will be a few available for sale Saturday.
Also we have a few left over from last year that will be sold for just $10.

Mark

Mark Sanzone

May 1, 2024, 11:42:38 PMMay 1
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
Good News- We have our insurance and State Park Permit.

Bad News - Unfortunately it is looking wet and cool this weekend.  Looks like shower dodging at Cape Lookout Saturday afternoon.  Sunday looks better and the winds favor Oceanside.  It is likely we will have the "competition" events Sunday.

I plan to open the Community Center at 5 on Friday for early check in and socializing.

Please remember to bring something for the raffle.

Thanks, Mark

David Le

May 3, 2024, 4:13:23 PMMay 3
to Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
To help satisfy our cravings, we're having wagyu burgers and beers on the menu. Of course we'll have vege options, Impossible and salmon burgers to your taste. Come one , come all.