Coast tomorrow?

Cristian

Apr 5, 2021, 1:22:35 AM4/5/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Anyone heading to the coast Monday 4/5?
Sollie/CLO/Kiwanda?

Cristian

Mark Sanzone

Apr 5, 2021, 2:01:42 AM4/5/21
to cristi...@gmail.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
I’m looking at CLO in the afternoon.  Will decide after the morning forecast.

Michael Cook

Apr 5, 2021, 10:15:28 AM4/5/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
May go dune goon. Haven't in a while.

Seth Hansen

Apr 5, 2021, 11:14:43 AM4/5/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Should be at CLO around noon today

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cpcl/5aac7eb6-1284-4192-b3f8-84002408cecan%40googlegroups.com.
--
Seth Hansen

Mark Sanzone

Apr 5, 2021, 11:18:23 AM4/5/21
to gregory....@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Coast looks very good today with lots of sun.  I’ll be at CLO around 130

Laren Hale

Apr 5, 2021, 11:45:26 AM4/5/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club

I’m in.  I’ll be there about 1.
7F1CE3CC-F649-45B8-A8C9-4158875F224C.png

Cristian

Apr 5, 2021, 12:22:35 PM4/5/21
to laren...@comcast.net, Cascade Paragliding Club
Sweet! See you all there!

On Apr 5, 2021, at 08:45, Laren Hale <laren...@comcast.net> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cpcl/d524982a-7fb9-4bc8-80f2-240c08b33a85n%40googlegroups.com.
<7F1CE3CC-F649-45B8-A8C9-4158875F224C.png>

ixtup

Apr 5, 2021, 10:03:43 PM4/5/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Starting around 1:30pm, CLO became soarable with winds in the 9-11mph range. Initially winds were NNW, then stayed pretty steady N. There were at least six paragliders including Seth, Cristian, Laren, Mark, Pete, and me. Also 5-7 hangs, and some eagles to boot. Flights were perhaps up to 1600’ with thermals being distorted by the wind shear. Lots of sun and lovely weather.

Chris

Bob Horning

Apr 5, 2021, 10:06:29 PM4/5/21
to tkdm...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Glad to hear, just couldn't make it out today, got stuck at home working on
my place. I will be there tomorrow at around noon or 1 PM though if anyone
is interested!

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007