Chehalem

Mark Sanzone

Jun 29, 2021, 10:55:43 AM6/29/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Thinking about this afternoon. Anyone interested?
Mark

Sent from my iPad

Mark Sanzone

Jun 29, 2021, 1:53:09 PM6/29/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Meeting Dave at 3.  It will be on the light side.  4 pm looks best per XC skies.
Mark

Mark Sanzone

Jul 6, 2021, 8:46:20 PM7/6/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I'm planning on Chehalem in the late morning.  It will be light so looking for thermals, not ridge soaring.  It turns west in the afternoon when the lift should get stronger.  Dave and Kevin are planning to go as well.
Mark

dave_blizzard

Jul 6, 2021, 8:49:07 PM7/6/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I'll be there at 11:00.  Mowed launch today to timing is good.