Re: CPC: Abridged summary of cpcl@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John S

Aug 4, 2022, 1:14:53 AM8/4/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Matthew Yodis-Thanks for sounding so much like a SPAMMER.  Excellent effort. Most of us don't get nearly enough SPAM, apparently.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 9:16 PM <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Matthew Yodis <mdy...@gmail.com>: Aug 03 06:07AM -0700

Thank you Luke! I should have filtered and qualified this with an "APPROVED
BY SITE ADMIN" for the cautious among us, sky..., thanks for the chuckle!

On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 7:27:56 PM ...more

Matthew Yodis

Aug 4, 2022, 10:26:18 AM8/4/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
John S - I know you're not talking to me...

Definition of spam
1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.
2. TRADEMARK - a canned meat product made mainly from ham.

I find myself laughing ...again John S, thanks for the good amusement!

Matthew Yodis

sky...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 11:02:30 AM8/5/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Glad to be of service.  Your confidence in yourself is overwhelming.

Bill Briskey

Aug 5, 2022, 11:57:42 AM8/5/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Matthew-
I applaud your resistance.

John-
Give it a rest.  Your snarky comments are SPAM in this group.

Bill B

Bradan...@discoverparagliding.com

Aug 5, 2022, 12:34:09 PM8/5/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Bill,

I second that.

Brad

sky...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2022, 12:45:06 PM8/5/22
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I agree with give it a rest. Turning this into a battle rather than listening to why it sounds like SPAM is a bad idea. I appreciate your support.

Kyle Haston

Aug 5, 2022, 4:16:56 PM8/5/22
to sky...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Gents, please take the rest of this conversation offline.