cpcl@googlegroups.com

Daniel R

Jul 7, 2021, 2:02:13 AM7/7/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
hello my name Is Danny and I'm a new p-2 pilot from Olympia with about 60 flights but not much experience catching thermals or ridge soaring and have not been to many launch sites yet. I'm looking for people to fly with or groups to tag along with so I can keep flying all summer and get some experience. MOJO 6 glider.

Mark Sanzone

Jul 7, 2021, 11:16:04 AM7/7/21
to thedeta...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
A few of us are going to Chehalem at 11.  Read the site guide if you a interested.
Mark

Sent from my iPad