Oceanside Open Insurance

Mark Sanzone

Apr 26, 2024, 7:33:12 PMApr 26
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Oregon Hang Gliding
I have just been informed that all flying pilots at the event must have a current USHPA rating.
That means I can no longer issue the 30 day temporary membership to those of you with expired or no USHPA membership.
The temporary memberships are for foreign pilots with ratings from their organizations.

The options for those of you with expired or no membership:

1. Get you rating renewed online at USHPA.
2. Change your registration to "guest" and don't fly.  I can refund you the $30 difference.
3. Fly somewhere other than Oceanside or Cape Lookout. (Sollie, Kiwanda)
4. Fly Oceanside or Cape Lookout before 10 am Saturday or after 4 pm Sunday.  These are the official event hours.

Please honor this request and do not put the organizers and club at risk should an accident occur.

Thank You,
Mark Sanzone