Safety and Communication

andrew.e...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2021, 12:39:09 PM4/13/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hello Everyone,

At our last CPC Meeting we had a big communication about safety and communication, especially when we are operating on private landowner property. This was detailed in the monthly meeting notes - which are posted on the CPC thread.

There was a minor incident at Cliffside yesterday, everyone is OKAY, but felt it would be worth sending out another reminder about safety and communication.

If an incident should occur it would be appreciated that we are notified. This is not for any other reason besides having knowledge that an incident took place and so that we can check in on whoever may have been involved. If we should be contacted by a public or private entity it would be ideal that we are already aware of what may have happened.

Having said that - obviously take care of the situation at hand. But once it is appropriate, if anyone can inform us with a quick email, text, whatever - that would be appreciated.

The club has a general inbox: cascadepa...@gmail.com.

Spring is here and everyone wants to get out to fly. Let's try to avoid 'Spring Carnage'. be safe, take our time, and be conservative and honest about our decision making.

-Etch