Cliffside

Mark Sanzone

Apr 27, 2023, 10:25:05 AM4/27/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Numerous pilots going today.  TOL looks great.  Moderate E winds.
Mark

Dave Nutter

Apr 27, 2023, 10:09:20 PM4/27/23
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I am seeing conflicting information on The Dalles for tomorrow. Windfinder shows fairly strong SE, but the NOAA Weather channel app looks pretty good at a moderate NE.
Any thoughts from the paragliding oracles on Cliffside tomorrow?
I'd like to get out again after the awesome trip to Costa Rica.
Thanks,
Dave Nutter

PS. It would be really awesome if the group individually could post their name when posting a note on things (especially for us who haven't flown frequently lately).
Just sayin'.