Dates for Oceanside next year?

sky...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2021, 2:59:12 PM11/14/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Someone on the hang list was asking about the dates for Oceanside next year. DOes anyone know at this point?
Thanks,
John Saltveit

Mark Sanzone

Nov 14, 2021, 6:52:25 PM11/14/21
to sky...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Traditionally it has been the last weekend in April or first in May.  I’m thinking maybe the second weekend in May for next year.  In theory later is warmer and drier but it’s always a crapshoot at the coast.

Mark

On Nov 14, 2021, at 12:21 PM, sky...@gmail.com <sky...@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone on the hang list was asking about the dates for Oceanside next year. DOes anyone know at this point?
Thanks,
John Saltveit

Bob Horning

Nov 14, 2021, 7:25:40 PM11/14/21
to msan...@yahoo.com, sky...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
I vote for the 7th and 8th!

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: CPC: Dates for Oceanside next year?

John S

Nov 14, 2021, 7:57:58 PM11/14/21
to Bob Horning, Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club
Thanks Mark.

Mark Sanzone

Dec 30, 2021, 10:20:10 PM12/30/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
This is the thread we had going on the club list.  I realize now that it discussed having it the second weekend but never confirmed it.

Mark

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Horning <b...@horningshideout.com>
Date: November 14, 2021 at 4:32:25 PM PST
To: msan...@yahoo.com, sky...@gmail.com
Cc: Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: CPC: Re: Dates for Oceanside next year?

Bob Horning

Dec 30, 2021, 10:55:02 PM12/30/21
to msan...@yahoo.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi all, just for my own personal reasons, I vote for the 7th and 8th, the first weekend! I can’t make it to the second weekend. Take care and hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year!!