January Meeting Notes

Cascade Paragliding Club

Jan 6, 2021, 1:30:56 AM1/6/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Thanks for everyone that came to the meeting tonight! Monthly Newsletter will go out tomorrow, but meeting notes are attached to this post. Please let me know if I missed anything!

-Etch
January Meeting Notes.pdf

andrew.e...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2021, 11:06:50 AM1/6/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Sent out the Newsletter, if you're not getting it and want to you can do so by joining CPC or simply signing up via this Opt-In link: https://mailchi.mp/10c62a779ec6/cascade-paragliding-club-email-opt-in

Going forward I won't be mirroring the Newsletter elsewhere, but here is a link to see this month's: January Newsletter